Monday, December 26, 2011









































Dear Capell family,



How are you all doing? I hope you are doing well. I have a few pictures attached to this email of my apartment and most of the elders I share the apartment with. Elder Brough didn't want his picture taken, because of past experiences with having his picture taken.



I hope you all have a good Christmas, because I know I will.

I also have another Family Ordinance Request. I think you've already done some work on the two others I have sent you, but I have yet another, because I found about a dozen names earlier this week in our family tree that need the temple work done for them. Just make sure you do them in order, so pay attention to the names on the Sealing to Spouse Ordinances, you'll be unable to do those until you do the other work for the corresponding female names.

Also, in the pictures you will find a picture of my desk, the temple, and the Christmas tree on South Temple. All of which are visible from my work area on the third floor of the JSMB.

I look forward to calling you and talking to all of you on Christmas Day.

By the way, my schedule is: wake up at 6:15 in the morning or sooner if possible, shower, shave, etc. Then, eat breakfast, brush teeth, head out the door to the JSMB. 7:45 is prayer meeting, usually I arrive 15 minutes early. I start working at 8:00, break for lunch at 11:30 A.M. and come back no later than 12:30 P.M. Work until 4:00 P.M. and head home. Personal study and companionship study, whenever we feel so long as it is completed before other activities like basketball, etc. We must be in our apartments no later than 9:30 P.M. and lights out at 10:30. Also my P-Day is still Saturday for now, and my half T&R day is on Wednesdays. My full T&R day is on the fourth Wednesday of every month. So on Wednesdays, I leave work at at lunch time and don't come back the rest of the day. On my full T&R day, I don't go into my office at all.

I hope you all have a merry Christmas!

Love,

Elder Ryan John Capell

3 comments:

  1. Ryan sounds like he is enjoying his mission. I am so PROUD of him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Elder Capell! We got your letter, were glad you like the rootbeer & giftcard. Sounds like you're going a great job! We pray for you and all the missionaries every night. Keep up the great work!
    Love,
    Dan, Leesa and Danny
    p.s. Danny said "Go Vikes!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. meant to say "doing a great job!"

    ReplyDelete