Thursday, September 20, 2012

I've Been Transferred!

Dear Capell Family,

     How are you doing?  Hey Dad, I'm sorry YOUR Cougars lost. Ah, who am I kidding? No I'm not sorry -- go UTES!!! 
     Thank you for the package you sent, I really appreciate it!  The training is going well.  Elder Hedger and I are getting along great!  We had apartment study yesterday.  Also, I feel that I should let you know that I was mad the First Counselor in the First Quorum (did I spell that right?) of Elders yesterday.  Elder Beatty is now the President, and Elder Willis is the Second Counselor. Oh, and Elder Bennett is the Secretary.  I feel extremely blessed to have been given this calling!
     I studied humility the other day, and I learned more about it than I thought I had already know.  I wrote notes and promptings down in my study journal.
     Everything so far is great.  I'm a little homesick, but I know I can overcome this trial, as well as all others with the help of our Heavenly Father.  The gospel is true.  Jesus is the Christ, and He does live.

Love,
Elder Ryan John Capell

P.S. -  I look forward to getting mail!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment